knight

Changed my rear discs and pads today. Had to center punch the disc screws to get em out but apart from that it all went pretty easy. Although we had to machine one of the new pads as it was too thick the caliper wouldn't go on. It was wound back all the way though. I guess that's what I get for eBay specials Haha. Any trouble removing any bolts on yours?

yea it's a nice catchup today and josh is really a nice bloke (highly recommended seller/mechanics go on and on lol).

i should really start doing a few bits for my interior -- after seeing the *mint* one from paul ha 1"£££$££"!!

Paul keeps your project going, if funds allow later I will buy some data logger and I will help tuning your car up!

btw, my weird name is "Anzel", not "Anzo" mate -- but nevermind its still weird :lol::lol:

yea it's a nice catchup today and josh is really a nice bloke (highly recommended seller/mechanics go on and on lol).

i should really start doing a few bits for my interior -- after seeing the *mint* one from paul ha 1"£££$££"!!

Paul keeps your project going, if funds allow later I will buy some data logger and I will help tuning your car up!

btw, my weird name is "Anzel", not "Anzo" mate -- but nevermind its still weird :lol::lol:

Sorry mate name has been edited :oops::D Thanks mate ;) Yeah that be wicked! :D

Changed my rear discs and pads today. Had to center punch the disc screws to get em out but apart from that it all went pretty easy. Although we had to machine one of the new pads as it was too thick the caliper wouldn't go on. It was wound back all the way though. I guess that's what I get for eBay specials Haha. Any trouble removing any bolts on yours?

Cool mate! Yeah mine are M-TEC Drilled & Groved! :D:D I love um! :) Had a few issues, but josh sorted it out! ;)