knight

this is very impressive Mr Knight you never fail to amaze me with the passion you have for your cars and the condition of your civic shows this!! known paul for many years and the guy certainly knows how to make a car stand out from the crowd, saw this on saturday and its a beaut, i liked it that much i joined the forum put my golf up for sale just so i can have the joy of owning one (well soon i hope lol). Nice work Mr Knight will look forward to seeing the future progress!!

Paul, you registered a second account? :D :D :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!!! ;)

this is very impressive Mr Knight you never fail to amaze me with the passion you have for your cars and the condition of your civic shows this!! known paul for many years and the guy certainly knows how to make a car stand out from the crowd, saw this on saturday and its a beaut, i liked it that much i joined the forum put my golf up for sale just so i can have the joy of owning one (well soon i hope lol). Nice work Mr Knight will look forward to seeing the future progress!!

Paul, you registered a second account? :D :D :D

No mate lol :lol::lol::lol: I love comments like that!!! :D

Just a little update,,, My valve clearances were done over the weekend! :D Been wanting to do this since i've owned a M ;) A big thanks to Adam (admin) for doing this for me! Top Guy!!! :D:D:D Engine i so so so quiet now! Love it! :D:D I recommend everyone to do this!

He's gonna wish he did'nt but he said he would do mine at some point too, maybe i should drive to simpo's and we can have it done at the same time lol!!! :D

good idea, he might be doing mine too along with the cambelt :twisted:

He's gonna wish he did'nt but he said he would do mine at some point too, maybe i should drive to simpo's and we can have it done at the same time lol!!! :D

I feel a mini meet at simpo's coming on lol :lol:

I feel a mini meet at simpo's coming on lol :lol:

Make sure you drive there the night before then :) Engine needs to be proper cold :D Anything above 38 degrees and the metal expands and you can't get them accurate, as when it contracts again it goes back to loose ;)