knight

just read from page 1 to 26 and what can i say... :shock::shock: looks like so much effort has gone into this car and she looks AMAZING! 8-)

such a good read and everypage it just got better! where did you get those projector headlights from? id really like a set! and also the horn as i really want a more manly horn rather than the puny beep beep at the moment haha :lol::lol: and a how to maybe on installing a horn?

thanks good luck with future modding!

just read from page 1 to 26 and what can i say... :shock::shock: looks like so much effort has gone into this car and she looks AMAZING! 8-)

such a good read and everypage it just got better! where did you get those projector headlights from? id really like a set! and also the horn as i really want a more manly horn rather than the puny beep beep at the moment haha :lol::lol: and a how to maybe on installing a horn?

thanks good luck with future modding!

Thanks mate! 1"£££$££"!! glad you enjoyed the read! :D:D:D You can't buy the head lights off the shelf they are custom made! so you would have to buy all the bits and make it yourself! :( Yes the horn is a cheap easy mod to do mate! ;)