Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeisterR

New Year Update and Suggestion

A brand new year for all of us, and I want to take this chance to wish everyone a happy new year.

What I want to do is to update everyone with some info, and take on some suggestion to see what everyone want to see from MeisterR in the new year.

Let us start with the update:

1. There will be a RRP price increase due to raising material cost and falling Sterling exchange rate.

I will make the adjustment by end of January, but I will still offer forum member discount so rest assure that I will try to give the best deal to the community.

2. I will spend a bit more time updating the MeisterR website and the gallery, so if you have any photos or article you want to showcase to everyone, please send them to me at info@meisterr.com

3. We have created a Facebook page, please join us at http://www.facebook.com/MeisterR.UK

If you have any suggestion on what you would like MeisterR to do or what new products you would like to see from us.

Please feel free to let us know and we will do what we can to fulfill those request. :)

x2, we all use MG rear arb's as they are about the best we can get.

Front ARB's are very limited and I'm yet to find a bigger / stiffer bar fot the front.

I'm sure these would be very popular!

x101 and sell them with polly bushes

and aswell

c piller braces (ref Gti Golf)

under body tie bars

h braces specially designed for the m one the can take a 4-1 manifold

3 point front upper brace (ref Password JDM 3 Point Front Strut Tower Bar)

i think i speak for us all when i say "in brace us" we need a stiffer chassis

SIMPLES!! ;)

I'll have a look at the brace and see what i can come up with.

I did look into them but the cost for me to carry the range necessary and with all the cheap chinese bar on E-bay, just doesn't make sense.

However... I may can get some MB specific brace to help the chassis out... simple brace make a huge difference.

I'll look into guys and will let you know if I can make anything out of it. ;)

Nice one Jerrick. Uprated bushes all round would also be welcomed if poss. Not sure what kinda range supaflex etc have for the ma/mb/mc chassis. Also, would MiesterR consider developing spring kits, as a few members can't stretch to the coilovers (though all would love too!) ? Some would like to lower their civic m but with quality lowering springs rather than the usual ebay stuff/unknown brands. MiesterR stuf is top quality so some Miester springs would be good!

Good shout Dave. Jerrick will already have the springs too, just if he can / will market them alone, without shocks :D

Nice one Jerrick. Uprated bushes all round would also be welcomed if poss. Not sure what kinda range supaflex etc have for the ma/mb/mc chassis. Also, would MiesterR consider developing spring kits, as a few members can't stretch to the coilovers (though all would love too!) ? Some would like to lower their civic m but with quality lowering springs rather than the usual ebay stuff/unknown brands. MiesterR stuf is top quality so some Miester springs would be good!

When it comes to lowering springs, the control over the progressive springs rate are very important.

Personally, I would rather sell a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs than to try to make something else.

The Eibach springs are not cheap, but they are worth the money.

For me to go and make something the same quality as the Eibach Pro-Kit will probably cost more than what they retail at currently.

And for me to go and make something cheaper quality that aren't that much lower in price just doesn't make sense.

So the way I see it is why reinvent the wheel when there are something perfectly suitable off the shelf?

Just wanted to ask do you still make the big brakes update kit and what's the price ? Thanks.