My ST205 Toyota Celica GT4

m4rkvti-s

Hi mate.

Its a great car you have there, i almost know what is it, i have a ST202 and its a lot of car yet. I never driven a ST205, i bellieve its magic.

Im portuguese and an associated of portuguese Celicas Club fans on CelicasClub.com. Visit us, we would be proud to have a GT4, 6th generation with us, cause in portugal its rare to see one.

Let me tell you something, your was bargain, if you found one to sail in portugal will be over 15000€. Its carzyyyyyy!!!!!

Congratulations, enjoy your great machine.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about that chance millions of times....... :roll:

The portuguese government want twice over twice as much as they cost in uk, can you believe that?

They want to avoid the vehicle import.

Well, it was a really nice day yesterday. So, after the football, i got on with waxing, detailing and topping the oil up on the GT4. Then took her for a blast to get the oil flowing. Took a few pics as well of course!

103_0121.jpg

103_0122.jpg

Gotta rep the OC! Lol

103_0123.jpg

103_0124.jpg

103_0125.jpg

Nice clean wheels, but you can see the corrosion on the lip! :(

103_0126.jpg

103_0127.jpg

See what i mean about perfect roads for a GT4 where i live ;)

103_0128.jpg

103_0129.jpg

FGC i have signed up for celicasclub.com and will post up a thread once my activation email comes through. Man thats harsh, we have it good here in the UK. A friend from the US informed me the other day that they are having a real problem with skylines over there at the minute. Homeland security is taking them off owners and crushing them. In return the owners get nothing! Apparently its over safety tests some importers cut corners on. So now because of this the skyline owners are suffering not just the dodgy importers who are being hit with heavy fines!

• 1 month later...

I know you will be delighted with your ST205, Do not pull too much for it, deserve that care.

Make a movie of the quarter mile, its nice to see the power of your machine.

We are still waiting on celicasclub, Portugal. ;)

Archived