ECU for MB6?

Shaddow

Hi,

Could anyone please help me.

I have recently decided to look into mapping my MB6 get get the most out of my mods and hopefully increase my mpg a bit.

I am getting mixed readings online as to what ECU I currently have and what mods to fit.

My car is the MB6 VTi-S and mods include mongoose exhaust with japspeed 4-2-1 manifold. Direct cold ait feed with k&N pannel filter, magnecor kv85 HT leads and planning on a skunk2 air intake manifold.

As for the map, nothing too aggressive. Optimum mapping making most of mods.

I have had a look at Hondata S100 or S200, but can anyone please let me know what is the exact ECU fitted to the MB6 and what mods are needed? Uprated ecu or just a chip?

Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Could anyone please help me.

I have recently decided to look into mapping my MB6 get get the most out of my mods and hopefully increase my mpg a bit.

I am getting mixed readings online as to what ECU I currently have and what mods to fit.

My car is the MB6 VTi-S and mods include mongoose exhaust with japspeed 4-2-1 manifold. Direct cold ait feed with k&N pannel filter, magnecor kv85 HT leads and planning on a skunk2 air intake manifold.

As for the map, nothing too aggressive. Optimum mapping making most of mods.

I have had a look at Hondata S100 or S200, but can anyone please let me know what is the exact ECU fitted to the MB6 and what mods are needed? Uprated ecu or just a chip?

Thanks

Thanks, but is the P72 not a OBDI as opposed to the mb6 standard which I believe is a OBDII which from what I understand is better? So much more reading needed!

Thanks, but is the P72 not a OBDI as opposed to the mb6 standard which I believe is a OBDII which from what I understand is better? So much more reading needed!

Archived