Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

If someone on the forum wants to buy the car I will do a deal for £1,200 - £1,300 just as I know it will be looked after. It also has 4 of the original wheels and other spare parts also a Haynes manual for it. Also lots of polishing & detailing stuff as well as a electric polisher I can do a deal with.. If I put it on ebay I will do a start price of £1,500. Please Private message me if you like any information. 

• Like 1

Just prepare your self for eBay there is a lot of muppets out there who will offer you silly money and ask and leave stupid comments.

I would advise you to have someone who knows about the car too as they will try and bullsh1t about something! Also be strong if you got a lowest price in mind then stick to it ( the cars worth it)

• Like 3

Would be lovely for it to go to someone who would care for it as Nick did Sue.

As Simpo has said, ebay can be somewhat difficult .. If it does get to that point, please ask if you'd want one of us to list it on your behalf

I am going to leave eBay for a bit. As I could end up selling it to a wally. Jonny said it is still running lovely with no problems apart from it had a flat tyre what he end up pumping up with a very loud pump that nick had.