Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Hi

As my previous post said, unfortunately Jonnyricer cannot afford to buy Nick’s Civic. The car was Nick’s pride and joy and he spared no time, effort or money in updating and looking after the Civic.

I’ve been told the car is worth somewhere between £1500 and £2000.

Unfortunately I do not drive so cannot keep the car and I know Nick would want the car to be sold to a fellow enthusiast who will enjoy and appreciate the car as much as he did. Me and the girls too would want the car to go to someone who would look after it as Nick did.

I do need to sell the car, but at the same time want to try my best to make sure it goes to the right person. To try and give Nick’s car a good home I thought I would offer the car to Nick’s fellow Civic5 forum friends, or anyone they know looking for one, the chance to get the car for £1200 - £1300.

Here are the car details again:

Honda Civic MB6 VTI-S

116K miles

MOT until Jan 2015

The car is on a SORN

Refreshed paint on bonnet
Refreshed interior, seats, door cards, headliner etc
Sony Mechless head unit

Cree LED side light bulbs

Clear side repeaters
Set of 16" Chronos wheels (refreshed in April) fitted on the car

Set of 15" standard VTI-S wheels for the winter

De roved (un chrome)

De resonated

Run on a dyno in June 2012 and made 161bhp

K&N panel filter

Magnecor ignition leads

DENSO iridium spark plugs

Hamp shortie oil filter

Neo chrome VTEC solenoid cover.
Neo chrome oil cap

Repainted rocker cover in wrinkle red with a p black plug cover

Flush washers under the bonnet

Stripped and polished strut brace

Repainted rad and air con brackets

Super sprint 4-2-1 manifold (half wrapped)

Longlife custom made 2.25 cat back with a 3" rolled tip stainless exhaust system

Steering rack replaced

MGZS 180 rear anti roll bar

MeisterR Coilovers

D2 rear camber adjusters

I also have a number of spares and what must be one of the most comprehensive car polishing kits. As and when I get the chance to sort all these out I’ll let you know what these are as well.

If anyone is interested then drop me a message.

Thanks for your continued help and support

Sue

• Like 3

Sue its James here from Brighton. We spoke before, im selling my car and hopefully its going Sunday. I would love to buy Nicks car as after a mb6 , and ive followed his car and know how well he cared for it. Everyone can vouch for me on here about my love for cars. If i sell mine Sunday I could come down on Monday to buy it, I dont even need to look at it as I know it inside out!

• Like 4

Sue its James here from Brighton. We spoke before, im selling my car and hopefully its going Sunday. I would love to buy Nicks car as after a mb6 , and ive followed his car and know how well he cared for it. Everyone can vouch for me on here about my love for cars. If i sell mine Sunday I could come down on Monday to buy it, I dont even need to look at it as I know it inside out!

Superb.

• Like 1

AWESOME

Here is alist of all his cleaning stuff he has weighs are approx. 

Meguiars Ultimate Compound 174 ml,

Meguiars Ultra finishing Polish 179ml

Meguiars Endurance tire gel 437ml

Meguiars Deep crystal polish 279ml

Meguiars deep crystal Carnauba wax 207ml

Auto Finesse satin Tyre gel 562ml

Turtle wax ClearVue class clean 448ml

Iron.x Powerful iron filings & contaminants cleaner 512ml

No rinse wash & shine 527ml

Auto Glym fas glass 183 ml

Dodo juice detailing spray 120ml

Auto finesse reviv trim dressing 102ml

Dodo juice lime prime pre-wax cleanser (new) 250ml 

Dodo juice born to be mild maintenance shampoo 216ml

Dodo juice lime prime pre-wax cleanser 205ml

Auto glym super resin polish 617ml

Collinite wax 415ml

Auto clay a little bit

As well as a lot of cloths and brushs and a snow foam adaptor

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kestrel-Polisher-COMPLETE-POLISHER-STORAGE/dp/B008C2YYN2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1406799034&sr=8-3&keywords=deltalyo+kestrel+das6 ( polisher)

What would people offer.

Thats a hell of a lot of cleaning gear ..

If I have time today i'll try and look at what the RRP would be for you Sue ..

Then at least you have a ballpart .. Maybe sell it as a job lot ..

• Like 1

Meguiars Ultimate Compound 174 ml,                                             RRP £10.95

Meguiars Ultra finishing Polish 179ml                                              RRP £9.95

Meguiars Endurance tire gel 437ml                                                 RRP £10.95

Meguiars Deep crystal polish 279ml                                                RRP £8.95

Meguiars deep crystal Carnauba wax 207ml                                   RRP £9.99

Auto Finesse satin Tyre gel 562ml                                                  RRP £9.95

Turtle wax ClearVue class clean 448ml                                           RRP £4.99

Iron.x Powerful iron filings & contaminants cleaner 512ml               RRP £26.00          

No rinse wash & shine 527ml                                                          RRP £16.95

Auto Glym fas glass 183 ml                                                             RRP £7.50

Dodo juice detailing spray 120ml                                                    RRP £7.95

Auto finesse reviv trim dressing 102ml                                            RRP £7.95

Dodo juice lime prime pre-wax cleanser (new) 250ml                      RRP £13.50

Dodo juice born to be mild maintenance shampoo 216ml               RRP £8.95

Dodo juice lime prime pre-wax cleanser 205ml                                RRP £13.50

Auto glym super resin polish 617ml                                                 RRP £15.99

Collinite wax 415ml                                                                          Need a little more detail on this one. Too many options.

So we have about £200 worth of cleaning products here ... By the measurements, they seem to be pretty full on some too ..

Perhaps with all the clothes etc and try to sell as a job lot offers over £100 ?? Obv without the machine polisher .. That has to be worth £100 on its own ...

Not sure guys??

All prices taken from cleanyourcar.co.uk or where they didnt stock, halfords ..

• Like 1