Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Such a shame, but you did it sue. Well done and just remember you did what nick would of wanted, you made sure she went to a good home and not broken and she will be still with us

• Like 3

Arrived the other night, got stuck on the truck trying to get it off!

The exhaust centre pipe silencer was catching the truck bed after a few tries managed to get a plank of wood to support the backbox side enough to get it past the dip in the truck bed frame.

Gear knob feels huge compared to my early spec VTiS metal one so ordered a couple of cheap bits. Skunk 2 replica gearknob and Spoon replica reservoir socks. Only aesthetic things so wasn't too fussed about buying original items as both items were under £20 delivered..

Bought some Climair wind deflectors for the front (£49.50), team heko ones are a third of the price but don't look or fit as good in my opinion.

Don't like the rear ones due to the design of the split rear window so just the fronts.

Haven't had much time with the car due to working long hours, gonna get time over the weekend to look over it and see what else I can do visually, not fussed about any performance mods as its my daily driver at the moment.

Possible future plans are carbon wrap on dash trims, red stitched leather gear surround, ek9/dc2/atr momo steering wheel, paint the calipers all round, broadway mirror, smoked headlights, lightly tinted windows all round (this may have to wait a while as winter is coming now). Few other bits and pieces

• Like 5

Well in the past two days, after saying I won't be doing anything to this mb...

bought the following bits

spoon socks (rep)

skunk 2 gearknob (rep)

ClimAir front wind deflectors

DC2 Late spec Momo steering wheel

just waiting for them to arrive now,

• Like 1