My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

Not picked her up yet, should be this afternoon or tomorrow! I'm pacing round and round getting excited, like a kid on christmas eve! Not slept properly for days!

vgi1tEcz7qQ

Promo video from car delear, colour is awful in vid, but it's proper Milano in the flesh.....

Already got my eyes on the bit's that will soon be tinkered with, more subtly than my M was I think, but still, more 'me' than standard ;)

Plans so far....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWIJEYq5mQ0EjK605uPwLZ9zg6Rf5_Psr9buU-v35WyRgRCg9R&t=1

Gonna wrap the red plastic inners on the seat 'hole'.

3131774059_ab0f068c45.jpg

Guess what ;)

And, obviously the Silver engine topper bits, but only wrapping until I can afford real CF replacements :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1yEmAX7LsFpJSQVHtUimz0ePSCQLMIK_P4Wm4_DfHKkuQFKvBmKhTA0L2

After that, Door sill protectors and the A & B pillars :D

God I can't wait to get my tinkering head back on :P

Updates to follow, in the usual styleeeeeeeee :D

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice one mate i bet you cant wait, i love getting a new car you just cant beat that excitement. how many times have you watched that video :lol:

Picked her up.... Made the garage bloke wait till 7:20, or I would cancel, today or nothing I say :D

Grinning like a child! :D

Couple of minor issues though, VTEC was intermittent, so I checked the oil... sure enough, none :S

I'll recheck it in the morning, to be sure it;s not leaking etc :D

Rear tyre got a puncture, not sure if it happened on way home, or was already like it, but MOT states a 'flat' spot on the same tyre. Again, re-check in the morning.

Gearbox, although it's lush, feels a bit dry, so I'll be checking the levels on that too :D

It's got 90% FHSH too, but no receipts, so might pop into a dealer tomorrow to get copies ;)

Lights seem focussed WAAAAAY to high too, so they'll need adjusting.

Otherwise..... OMG! OMG OMG OMG! Love it.

I even love that it's got a few niggles, as it gives me something to play with :)

I'll get some real pics up tomorrow in the daylight!

BRING ON THE CARBON!

Archived