Interior rattle

green_ninja

iv got a rattle quite annoying coming from drivers door card well behind anyway.drop the window 5 mm and the rattle goes away just gotta find time to sort it now!i tried the punch technique but no joy he he

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the plot thickens , closing the sunroof cover has only actually slightly muted the rattle and with it open its back with a vengeance. Its very annoying me now its coming from the sunroof/roof somewhere !.

• 3 weeks later...
I know what you may baout the parcel shelf/load cover. I resorted to taking out my load cover and keeping it in the shed for every day commuting.

My clocks/speedo trim rattles too, over rough ground, but if you grab the dash and trim together and squeeze the rattle stops.

my dash does exactly the same now and again, theres 2 screw going up into the dash, i keep meaning to try and tighten them.

mines done the same its the wires behind clock surronds where your front fogs are .mines just popped out coz i dont have none lol (right hand of steering wheel ) i just moved them about and its gone ..happy days :D

• 4 weeks later...

So ,

I have fixed the worst rattle on the car and it was a right b**ch to find. Turns out it was the trim strip that runs in the little well on the side of the roof (under the roof rails).

I believe the wind was getting under the end of this trim and flapping it about.

I ended up taking of the roof rail on the passenger side and putting tape under the end of the trim to stop it hitting anything , then re-secured the roof rail and all is well up there. Still got a few more rattles but its alot better.

Archived