Interior rattle

green_ninja

Hi Guys,

I have noticed in the last week i am getting a very annoying rattle from inside the car, its coming from the passengers side but is only noticible while moving so i cant really have a good feel around to see what it might be.

Anyone else had a similer rattle and could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a bit of foam and wrap it around it mate, the noise is just the plastic vibrating against the metal!

Or wrap it in electric tape :) Honda sell all the clips and stuff, generally they less than a quid too!

Not sure , there seems to be loads these days. Flat road its fine , but bumps or rough ground the car rattles like mad !.

Parcel shelf is also another huge rattler! Get some draught excluder :) Sorts millions of irratations!

I used to leave my pass seatbelt clipped in all the time as it stop rattling when it's in use :)

theres a rattle behind my clocks and does my head in bigtime lol

would it be your passenger seatbelt holder mines rattles like mad and drives me insane lol

Speedo clocks mate? The only thing that could rattle there really is the wiring loom. Maybe they've been out and someone has not clipped it back in properly! Or dropped a screw somewhere in there :)

I know what you may baout the parcel shelf/load cover. I resorted to taking out my load cover and keeping it in the shed for every day commuting.

My clocks/speedo trim rattles too, over rough ground, but if you grab the dash and trim together and squeeze the rattle stops.

Archived