My new beast..(gonna keep this one!)

jalesi2001

Hi guys, well the time has come. With a little regret I am moving on to a new car.... :o:cry:

I've gone and got myself an EP3!! Gotta sort out the paperwork tomorrow, then she is mine. However Im off on holiday next week, so wont be driving her for a few weeks, plus gotta sell the mb6 too. :(

Anyway, she is an pre-face lift EP3 in Night Hawk Black, '51 reg 2002 car. Comes with A/C (which was a £1000 optional extra at this age car.), also has a Honda 6 disk in the boot, and an iPod connection thing in the glovebox. FSH, 8 months TAX, (dunno about the MOT but Im a tester so that dont matter!), nearly new bridgestone potenza's all round, new brakes all round also, and its a 2 owner car. Anyway, wanted one for a while, so as this was traded in I grabbed it!!

Heres a few pics of her, not been washed or anything yet and they are phone pics but you will get the idea!!

And a note to SIMPO, JALLEN69 AND NIGHT..... I promise I wont be like 'those other civic drivers'... ;);)

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Hope you are still all talking to me.... :shock::oops:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bargain mate. Ordered your JRSC yet? I knew you were jealous that i had one you just had to follow suit :lol:

Bit of tlc and it will come out mint i reckon.

Oh and you have a fight for my seats as john wants them as well :lol::lol: looks like i won't have a problem getting rid of them when the time comes :D

Nice motor,

give it a clean and polish!

got an ep3 myself, thank god the chavs can't afford to run and insure them anymore..

Just a shame the price to buy them is within their reach tho! :mrgreen:

not talking to you eva again badidea.gif1

lol jk! Much as you (and me!) will miss betty,thats a nice replacemment I reckon. I likey EP3's! Looking forward to the project build mate! 8-)

how can you comit such a sacrilegious offence!!! :shock:

turning your back on your mb like that!! :x

dave, i think you should reconsider his position and membership in this club!! :evil:

only joking mate, all the best with her. and i'm sure who ever buys your mb will not be disapointed :mrgreen:

Oh and you have a fight for my seats as john wants them as well :lol::lol: looks like i won't have a problem getting rid of them when the time comes :D

OI! I had 1st dibs :D

I love them in black, my 1st one was a 51 plate NHB one :)

Archived