My new beast..(gonna keep this one!)

jalesi2001

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its funny how the top 3 projects in this section are ep3's . . . . . Three is the magic number . . . . . The Three Musketeers . . . . . 3's a crowd . . . . . . Third time's a charm . . . . 3 little bears . . . . . 3 little pigs . . . . .

3 blind mice . . . . 3 six mafia . . . . . Third wheel . . . . . three strikes,you're out . . . . . the three amigos . . . . . The three kings or the three wise men . . . . yea should start a forum lads civic3 for civic 3 doors :lol:

Three Amigos I reckon!! Cheers Rich!!

Well I drove her home for the first time today, not going to use her until the mb6 is sold so she will sit on the drive while im on holiday, then the mb6 will go on sale when I get back.

First impressions....love it!! Lots of power but very drivable in traffic at granny speeds!! Feels stiffer than the mb6, more direct steering and better handling round the roundabouts!!

But, one bad thing...the stereo isn't as good as in the mb6! Ive always thought the speakers were uprated in the mb6, but never taken off the door trims to check!! Anyway, this project will stay dormant until the mb6 goes, then I'll start all over again with this one!!

should start a forum lads civic3 for civic 3 doors :lol:

LMAO funny you should say that James, I was just saying to Adam on the phone when he got the ep3 does that mean were gonna have to change tjhe forum to ep5!

Looking forward to seeing this one start Ad-man, gonna be sweet methinks ;)8-)

Are you keeping it standard or adding extra's to it?

i have some parts to fit as i never got round to fitting them to mine..

Tegiwa engine damper

DC sports Titanium strut brace (or an ETEC strut brace as thats the current one on my car so don't mind selling that and fitting the dc strut)

You can't run both tegiwa and a strut (unless i think its a j's racing strut) as far as i know, let me know if your interested in either item!

Archived