Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeisterR

MeisterR Sponsor Integra Win VTEC Challenge Round1

MeisterR Sponsored Honda Integra from Performance Autoworks driven by Richard Voaden just won both races at Round 1 of the new VTEC Challenge Series at Silverstone Race Circuit.

Richard made history being the first winner of the series with poles position at the starting grid and 1st place at the checkered flag!

The Integra are equipped with a standard set of MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers with the slightly heavier springs rate to accommodate for the heavier H22 engine.

The springs rate are: Front 12kg/mm, Rear 10kg/mm

We are surprised by such great result as this is the first outing for the Integra and we haven't fully optimized the suspension setting yet.

The competitions are also extremely difficult such as the BTCC Spec Honda Civic Type-R (EP3) Driving by Professional Driver Charlie Butler-Henderson.

We want to congratulate Richard and Performance Autoworks for the great result at Round 1 of the Series.

We hope to develop the car more together with Performance Autoworks in the future and see more podium finishes. :)

VTEC1.jpg

VTEC2.jpg

VTEC3.jpg

news.jpg

Added a Video of the opening race:

Ur4CgRARvTI

DC2 is still my favourite VTEC. Exactly how things should be :D

Couldn't agree with you more John, Integra DC2 is a very nice Honda, for me the best aspirated engine ever built acording to the age and technology used.

id love one

why did you pick the ep over the teg

iv never been in one

EP is a much more usable car on a daily basis mate. DC2's are awesome but not the right car to waste driving up and down a motorway!

If I could afford to work around swindon, rather than driving 50-100 miles each way a day (I'm self employed so get much better rates out of town!) I'd buy another! Just a waste to drive one on a motorway that much though!

Added a video for everyone to enjoy.

The DC2 is a great all around car... but the standard short ratio gearbox can be a pain for long motorway miles...

The MB isn't a bad car either... and probably more suited as a motorway car...

Suspension wise, the MB is very similar to the DC2, so the handling won't be bad either.

Awsome video Jerrick, and an awsome car! Should do well eh! 8-);)