My 130i M-Sport - Look what she did! Shades needed!

johngreen537

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha ha oh very nice you say it's the missus s idea you camp git I bet it's all you it ll pug 206 cc s next he he

x2 i reckon its all your doing john :lol:

• 1 month later...

O........................M........................G! :o Never mind the "powered by fairy dust"..........has your missus been on the fairy dust John?? lmao j/k. :lol:

It's.................erm..............an interesting use of colour and vinyl, combined with the base of black, gives a complete fusion(for fusion, se explanation at foot of post) of ingenuity and idividuallity, making for a very rare and indeed somewhat unique............Sorry, just watching this progam on bbc2 about flower arranging! :lol::lol:

We demand a pic of you in it John! Funnily, I've gone right off fly-eyes now lol :D

For fusion, read :CONfusion

Erm. I had to drive it the other day. I went sideways most of the way, so no-one could see my face for the tyre smoke! :D

There's more stickers on it now.. Right up to the front bumper, over front wings & onto bonnet.

What make it worse.... http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bmw_130i_m_sport

They are PROPERLY rare motors! Mine should be split fron the >2006 models, as the original wasn't bound by sily emissions laws, so no tree hugging efficient dynamic crap on it :)

less than 1000 cars...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived