MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

haha cant wait mate

hi stu, dunno if you've seen it but the meet on the 21st is a loop from scotch corner - alston and over hartside pass if you're up for it... where in durham are you? I'm at stanley.

sorry for the highjack dave :D

hello mate, yeah i noticed it and yeah im up for that like. i live in willington mate, some very sweet roads along that route!! sorry dave, looking good mate, you really need to step away from the carbon sheet :D

haha cant wait mate

hi stu, dunno if you've seen it but the meet on the 21st is a loop from scotch corner - alston and over hartside pass if you're up for it... where in durham are you? I'm at stanley.

sorry for the highjack dave :D

hello mate, yeah i noticed it and yeah im up for that like. i live in willington mate, some very sweet roads along that route!! sorry dave, looking good mate, you really need to step away from the carbon sheet :D

nice one bud... just hope there's nol snow :lol:

Looks amazing Dave! Dawn wants to know when your gonna do her engine bay the same as yours! She wants all the blue bits! 8-)

You fitting the vti lip back on her? Or you got a cunning plan going on with that? ;)

Looks amazing Dave! Dawn wants to know when your gonna do her engine bay the same as yours! She wants all the blue bits! 8-)

You fitting the vti lip back on her? Or you got a cunning plan going on with that? ;)

more blue bits for the engine to come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D yes the vti lip will be going on for the meet i hope just got to take front bumper off first so just need time and weather :D:D:D:D;);););)