MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

22 hours ago, dmrichards said:

beast, love the spoiler. very tempted to get one like that for mine B)

Mark from BYC should be back in the UK about now so he can sort one out for you.  Don't think he's updated the website but he has all the patterns for the spoiler, skirts and front splitter mounts.   Solid guy, very helpful 8-)

13 hours ago, Chandler said:

@DeLaSoul wiring looks good, also the MPC washers are expensive!!

i'm putting a MAP Sensor on mine now thanks to Maz :-|

Wiring will look better once all the mounts for it are in and it's all tucked up under the intake properly.  I wanted something to tidy the engine bay and I've gone cap head around the rest of the bay.  

I shouldn't need one for a track car, but I've heard it's easier to map with one that doing alpha n.  It's either that or IACV, and I have the wiring for each in the loom.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DeLaSoul said:

Mark from BYC should be back in the UK about now so he can sort one out for you.  Don't think he's updated the website but he has all the patterns for the spoiler, skirts and front splitter mounts.   Solid guy, very helpful 8-)

Wiring will look better once all the mounts for it are in and it's all tucked up under the intake properly.  I wanted something to tidy the engine bay and I've gone cap head around the rest of the bay.  

I shouldn't need one for a track car, but I've heard it's easier to map with one that doing alpha n.  It's either that or IACV, and I have the wiring for each in the loom.

i've got IACV plugged in but doesn't do anything, but MAP sensor now should make it run better 

29 minutes ago, Chandler said:

MAP will work, as Maz has done it on his. IACV can be mapped out so not too bad, but i'm leaving it wired up i think

Should be okay then, and as you say the IACV can be turned off in the mapping

Just now, DeLaSoul said:

Should be okay then, and as you say the IACV can be turned off in the mapping

yep, it'ss currently plugged in under my scuttle panel, but whether it does anything i dunno :Facepalm1:

• Haha 1