MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

Thanks guys.

Well the engine is now in thanks to some help from friends over the weekend

ybmP_jS4Se0xnRuaYkafrte2TXKtuD4Dj5vMXxqrIJqFCudO55RQWcil0JYMdaDvsneUfdxD1SJoLB0voQkDOW3ZfxJ1VeIiYGFYg9eUcgLD7HrUq5zwFZomzm_qotWAoVcMnX7xZ2XpbRwlQiazFejj2NK095TPex2b1zB0__s6RY7gZto7UapMdx9fvh6YTpKafttfcn91ieRNXOjycHN9nFZsb4emlirYiTqGwvyWmed2n4a5E-0IpvaN6vSVIUaFjAIrt0JeaJ1eV1S2xZOGmcaux2IcKESGDrndTa-IkDJEnKLEzDUwD5piFWIhvSct5_-9yKehZl_WOeAF30HWADiw7-DY2upBA-4V_Twwjwk7dyNQRJnclLfkDBubn7XbpjiTBl1IKt4Ev_5hsm-Rg9Gd9vVuzgKgRArRaJoRgkF2h-NGfp6VcrdFHJLI_RjlyVJIkj0Az8LfOM-RxkWszzpQnFf2IdoC9qZ_3L9OwBA02aooXy4qEjhEXeLBrLAeQMyifZf_-3AI7y3YOfaBpkRyczXypgTiXnpkR6t5YGvI4kgGwiCWrwydYVoC5uuRWYvYy13eA7a4hALHKkVi_4ONJiAFIQNG9z97=w1263-h947-no

Qz9GW4TofJ-WdgTdr9_kS43w65eZdScud0QbvzmX

Rlq_kod2ZvYzv0-oSjaKihOOp-fwYQnFkKkwwxD8

gg8abf5O3W109Rd7PrVOpSbEmAzyg5SQBqu-XS_L

CcQJXumDjJdlL-r8NezkjVi30PLYS2sHzMbc6NHi

-FZlagl4Qv0ScoGGAfh4O3wtKOMGPB6HTmgH-Dt7

MCiEgfjNYS2PtYpmgS-D5SIINiBmxwXzgQ_zO4-w

HtWrF2y85NrWWo4tXZ3sTHLHEN4BftsTTSl4HKBJ

rTMPpM3dufY6JEZeXEyya1p2LGZeZvfPa1J_gQMX

qQ1Y8P1fffwSB9eGAszW36jI6spjSXSFWKK7_cZF

ZK8RC9i_6k2yTMvuY7kU4bPirTYbS-oOCoCmmkgL

sf_Xe_cq2_1t5UIS0-emR7q2hfpl7nVRLmgliGS1

Still got a few hoses, gear linkage and bits to connect but the hard part is done.  Just glad it all went back in fairly easily!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Chandler said:

gotta paint the starter aswel ;) @DeLaSoul

Needs a few other bits too but just getting it all back in the bay and making sure nothing is missing but yes it needs to be stripped, cleaned and painted

6 hours ago, Blackwolf said:

Looks good mate just watch the one of the latest car throttle videos and your car makes a couple of appearances :)

Lol yes it does!  Andy and Josh have the car at the moment and Andy built the engine for me.  They had the V6 MX5 engine in the workshop while I was there, carbon intakes are gorgeous.  A bright blue Civic does stand out even if it's in the background!

Edited by DeLaSoul

• 1 month later...

Small update - took a break and got married as you do  :)  Back in the UK now so will get back to working on the car as soon as I can.

Before I went I managed to fir the front drive shafts, magnetic sump plugs and start to set the ride height properly.  Forgotten how much of a pain fitting the drive shafts was!  Hopefully now there is no more reason to take the front end apart so I can torque up all the bolts and leave them alone.

fPpE4ZtbeNdzC7vY9s7hbHg0KLuaVdlzAfms3wiz

sGGUNz0W2YI32WGSUjKd4Q58DA3xVtSAddrDF2VQ

6fFQKef_0wdVtlPWcHy5iSJm_-zUBeb3JfctfhYF

• Like 1