MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

Sweet deck! Loving the mods/resto project, and as above, fair play to you for doing all this yourself mate! This is the kinda thing id love to do to my mb6 when the time comes for the bushes to be replaced. That'll be so tight when its finished, will feel like a new deck to drive!!!! Nice one!! 8-)8-)

8-) great progress mate, considered energy motor mount inserts yet they work ok, a week point on the torque mounts

or you got something else in mind?stops judder ect mb/mc2 prone to it.good idea to check them out , see condition of your OEM ones :idea:

Hi guys,

Wow, thanks 1"£££$££"!!

I have a few more bits coming this week so I can finish off the front suspension this weekend. I can post up some other updates later today on the smaller jobs I've been doing to get the car finished - I just need to find all the pictures.

@SteveMB6 - I've just been looking at tuner companies after looking at some of the Honda tuning mags from the States - it seems there is a massive tuning scene over there for Honda. Once I worked out what I wanted I searched around the UK for suppliers, but so far Hond-R in Abingdon (camber links, LCA's and bush kit) have been a good source of parts. The rest has come from Honda, local motor factors, direct from manufacturers and few bits from eBay.

@ noodels - Yeah I bought a set of those but my NS torque mount is shot to pieces so I have 2 Integra DC2 mounts on order to replace both sides. I will try them first, then drop in the Energy suspension bits. I was thinking of getting some billet machined mounts but a lot of the reviews I've found say they make the engine vibration through the chassis quite harsh and I want to be able to use this car comfortably.

Dave :D