MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

looks great, and i see your local. will have to at some point see how this looks in the flesh.

i wanna do better suspension but monies holding me back, trying to get to former glory before big mods.

really impressed with the effort you have put in, gotta pull my finger out.

jamie

looks great, and i see your local. will have to at some point see how this looks in the flesh.

i wanna do better suspension but monies holding me back, trying to get to former glory before big mods.

really impressed with the effort you have put in, gotta pull my finger out.

jamie

Yeah cool. I should be back on the road by next week so you'll see it driving round by the Honda factory every now and then ;)

Excellent work, Silver is the best colour IMO!!

Cheers mate, she's coming along nicely at the moment. lol, I'm a fan of Titan Silver but I'd love to respray it a gunmetal colour. Been there before though and it's a huge job to get spot on so I'm not going there on this project. Bear shell, strip and respray took me a 2 weeks last time of solid work, looked the nuts on my old Corolla but I don't think I have the patience anymore.

wow man you straight in there........ no messing around

massive respect your an inspiration

Thank mate. Been looking through some of the other project threads and there are some seriously nice builds going on at the moment. Lots of awesome ideas floating about 1"£££$££"!

New wheels have arrived :D Been looking for a clean wheel with a 4x114 PCD and the correct offset that I like, SW98 fit the bill for me. Daily driving I plan to stick with the stock wheels, anything more spirited I want 16" rims and lower profile tyres.

2011-08-01%25252013.03.55.jpg

Off down town to get the a set of Toyo T1R's........