Car Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing Chit Chat

james

That's not that bad a price actually.

It is when you compare it per litre to Autoglym, more than twice the price. Although I do use a lot less per wash and measure it whereas with the AG I just glug a lump in.

i use autosmart glass clear for my windows :)

i bought some Zymol Shampoo and i love it!! one of the best shampoo's i've used so far!!

B) I shall try some of the Autosmart next then. 

I can't find Zymol shampoo, lots of expensive waxes. Did you mean Zaino?

I was up late last night browsing through the iDetail site, damn damn damn :lol:

Lol. Gotcha now!

• 2 weeks later...
Here is one of the most common dealer options and how to avoid getting ripped off.

--- Paint Sealant or Protection ---

This is one instance where the dealership hopes the car buyer will be gullible enough to believe that it’s using some special technique and material that’ll keep your car’s paint looking factory fresh, when it’s typically the same products found at any motor factors or Halfords. 

Instead take the money you’d pay the dealer to “seal†your paint and spend it on a professional detailer. 

Dealers don't have the know how or skill that is needed to correctly apply paint sealants or protection coatings to a vehicles paint, they are trained to sell.

--- www.mxvaleting.ie ---

Lwo7TUa.jpg

• Like 1

Here is one of the most common dealer options and how to avoid getting ripped off.

--- Paint Sealant or Protection ---

This is one instance where the dealership hopes the car buyer will be gullible enough to believe that it’s using some special technique and material that’ll keep your car’s paint looking factory fresh, when it’s typically the same products found at any motor factors or Halfords. 

Instead take the money you’d pay the dealer to “seal†your paint and spend it on a professional detailer. 

Dealers don't have the know how or skill that is needed to correctly apply paint sealants or protection coatings to a vehicles paint, they are trained to sell.

--- www.mxvaleting.ie ---

Lwo7TUa.jpg

nice mate :)

what sealant do you use? i need to try some out :)

For the above i used artdeshine obsidian wax but i use polish angel esclate & master as well as an upgrade.

Opti coat 2.0 will be my next adventure.

• Dave unpinned this topic