I didnt have any issues regarding the mot mate (and the place we get ours done are really strict! :o ) The brake light was still unobscured when viewed from a car traveling behind ;)

Thanks. I spent a few hours yesterday looking through the forum for photos of those with the same third brake light and who had fitted a boot spoiler, didn't think to read the thread as well, though I did today and noticed the issue had already been discussed :roll:

Anyway, I went to the breakers today and got myself a boot spoiler and a few other bits and pieces. ;)

The car is exactly like mine same colour same black bumper carry on. Nice to see you can upgrade the rear bumper like that. Will be doing the same.

Got some those clear rears too, does make a difference.

Good work, not many pre face lifts about now.

yeah, they're getting really hard to find now mate. As good as my mb6 is, i still really miss this one. Never saw it again after i sold her :-(

just done a mid check on you old ma8, it's saying it's not insured, then did a dvla vehicle enquiry that said it could'nt be found. which may mean it's bitten the dust. if you've got an old mot or a copy of the v5 avaible to you you can find when it was last mot'ed.

• Dave pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • Dave unpinned this topic