my civic vt-i project

civicturbo79

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you were to respary it, you cant beat a black ef9 with the red pinstripe 8-)

Mugen%20RNR%20Civic%20EF9%203_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Mugen%20RNR%20Civic%20EF9%204_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

That does look stunning But if i repaint it ,it will be in the same colour i want to keep the car as original as possible . Rich.

Well i had a couple of hour on the old girl today so i managed to get the o/s arch welded in and get 3/4 of the weld cleaned up and sanded . Im going to get my head down on the car tomorrow and try and get all the n/s of the car welded .

2011-10-20152609.jpg

2011-10-20161357.jpg

Rich.

Yes im replacing the full sill on the drivers side and im going the section replace the passangers side . They are full of holes its just best to replace them as im chopping and cutting anyway, Im thinking about repacing the inner archs to as they have been plated but you cannot get those panels so im going to see what car has the same sort of inner arch that i can buy and make them fit .I want all the rot cut out so this car will stand the test of time and for once in this cars life for it to be repaired right .

Rich.

i want another one now.looking good rich still cant get over how much you paid for this i am so jealous

You say that but i have had loads of people that come to my unit say that im made for paying anything for the car and all it good for is the scrap yard . but they will all eat there words when she is done .

Rich.

Archived