my civic vt-i project

civicturbo79

i want another one now.looking good rich still cant get over how much you paid for this i am so jealous

You say that but i have had loads of people that come to my unit say that im made for paying anything for the car and all it good for is the scrap yard . but they will all eat there words when she is done .

Rich.

they aint got a clue mate i have had loads of these civics and they are prob one of the best civics made imo. if it wasnt for the problems of rust then i would still have one now. once its all done and sprayed up you could prob sell it for 2k +

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i had a full day the the car today and i got alot done today i started off by finishing the back edge of the arch off like the other side i did yesterday .

2011-10-22100550.jpg

Then i cut in the section of sill i was replacing , clean all the old sill off which gave me a nice gap to repair the inner sill around the jacking point .

2011-10-22130320.jpg

Then i made the plates for the Strengthening inner panels and i welded them up too.

2011-10-22133655.jpg

2011-10-22142934.jpg

After that i could weld in my section of sill panel

2011-10-22163308.jpg

Thats almost one side complete now i just have to make some plates for the inner arch and get them welded in .Had to see what took 7 hours from the pictures but making the plates up for the panels i cannot buy takes the time .

Rich.

Archived