**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Loved that video mate. . She goes really well for a 1.5..I would say white wheels definitely for your car mate. . Those speedlines are looking nice. . If only they were 15" it would be perfect. . Why did they get dirty so quickly. . Mine look ok even after 60 miles and I just washed them at jet wash and brand new again :D

Thanks, yeah she doesn't hang about ;)

It's the cheapy Apec pads causing loads of brake dust and it does look very scruffy. I love white wheels and these Speedlines will be staying white but I don't fancy two sets of white wheels so the others will be going satin bronze. Less maintenance too ;)

What are these adaptors Ur talking bout???

Basically the adapters are for fitting a different stud pattern wheel to your car like this.. 

post-4651-0-81582400-1397761176.jpg

Bronze, now there's a plan! You understand now why my Rota's aren't staying white? :lol:

I thought I might be alright with white wheels but this is just ridicules! :lol:

I managed to get the car on the ramp today and she's finally got her a$$ down! But I'm not too happy how she sits on the rear. Sitting a tad too low and these are with the rear standard EG springs!

The Beaks bar is hitting every speed bump and I have to be so careful going down the very bumpy lane to my house. Tell you what though it is so so much fun to drive now! In-fact, I am over the moon with it. I cannot stop looking at my car :lol:

Picture has to be taken just as I reversed out of the garage... ;)

SAM_0429.jpg

SAM_0433edit.jpg

SAM_0430.jpg

SAM_0432edit.jpg

• Like 1

SAM_0430.jpg

Yes, yes, yes!!!  party.gif1  party.gif1

Brilliant mate, it does look a little lower on the rear but at least she's down and that arch gaps been reduced, see how you get on. :D :D

• Like 1