**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

When i left the house this morning i thought someone had chucked dirt over it, until i looked closer.

Haha, I only just washed the car yesterday and then seen the state of my car the next morning.. I was pi$$ed detailer.gif1

we had a day last week. floods all over the shop cars floating away and hail the size of golf balls! seriously!

and the filth that came out the sky with it was unreal!

• 4 weeks later...

They're really good for Ministry of Sound speakers. They used to be hooked up to the headunit but they are now connected to a 400w Pioneer amp. No need for a sub :D

you say that but it wont be long

x2 :lol:

They're really good for Ministry of Sound speakers. They used to be hooked up to the headunit but they are now connected to a 400w Pioneer amp. No need for a sub :D

I now got twin 12" Vibes hooked up to a 1200w amp now.. :lol:

• Like 1

I now got twin 12" Vibes hooked up to a 1200w amp now.. :lol:

knew it! [smash.gif]:lol:

• 3 months later...

I finally manage to pick up a nice set of TSW 5 spoke 15" alloys! Looks soo much better than the steelies :P I have also fitted a cold air K&N induction kit (sounds sweet) Also got a spoiler ready to go on which came off a Rover 400. Not sure whether I should fit it or get something more tasty like a ITR spoiler.. Just need a back box but nothing too loud and a VTI bumper lip if I can find one... I can only upload one picture for the moment but I will soon upload some more. Cheers ;)

307938_432521123479432_791655495_n.jpg