**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Ah man that sucks. .I am sure these cops just make rules as they go along..I had fly eye tint on my taillights when I went for mot. He didn't even mention them being there.. On the ebay ad it says they are legal and e-approved. . How can they say it's illegal?

Ah man that sucks. .I am sure these cops just make rules as they go along..I had fly eye tint on my taillights when I went for mot. He didn't even mention them being there.. On the ebay ad it says they are legal and e-approved. . How can they say it's illegal?

Probably thought the lights were spray tinted, which can be illegal. Fly eyes are fine though and the inspection should reflect that.

Depends on the copper, what mood they're in, good day/bad day etc! Some are just on a high horse and cause you hassle to because they had their head dipped in a toilet as a child... 

• Like 1

Such a shame this has to happen... All this effort trying to do you for an undeclared mod when they could be doing proper work!!!

Yep, they're ba**ards... They are always out to get you but I am not worrying about it at all. I declared everything apart from the backbox so I cannot see how I can get caught out with anything else :)