Are these M-civic Recaro runners?

Dexter

Bought some Recaro runners from some random dude on e-bay. He was selling a set of seats and runners so i e-mailed him and we made a deal outside e-bay, just for the runners. So no buyer protection. The runners didn't arrive when supposed to, and even after exchanging e-mails with the seller i started at one point to wonder if i'll ever get them. But to my delight the courier brought them today.

They're looking good, but since i've never changed seats before, i'm not sure if these are for a m-civic. Can somebody verify this please? The long delivery made me suspicious about the honesty of the seller, but hopefully i'm wrong and a happy owner of some quality runners!

recaronkiskot.th.jpg

Hope you can see enough from the picture. They've got product codes printed on but i couldn't find anyplace online where i could check them.

All civic runners look the same from that kinda angle mate.

Until you match them up with your floor pan, theres no real way to tell.

It's cheaper to have some fabricated. Have a word with CivicJay, he just did them for my old EP3 seats.

Thanks, man. I don't have any recaros yet :D, so it'll be a while before i'll have these installed. Think i found a pretty good deal compared to brand new ones, at £155 including shipping to Finland so i took them just in case! Maybe i'll just do a dry fit to see if these are indeed the correct ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello mate ,

I have genuine recaro rails on my aerodeck . Fitted accord type r seats to mine - seats not however a straight fit - let me know your product numbers and ill compare with mine if I can find them out.

Archived