12 hours ago, Chandler said:

Well just looked at the date. And I'm busy that day already :/ 1st July it is 

damn, used to be in august :( Deffo no chance of us getting there, already got hols booked.

16 hours ago, Dave said:

damn, used to be in august :( Deffo no chance of us getting there, already got hols booked.

should come to France in august :D 

2 hours ago, Dave said:

We quite fancy getting over thete at some point mate, want to go to Monaco and walk the track. 

come in august then. were staying in a hotel just up the road, but you can camp there aswel. 21st august 

lmao, no danger of us ever doing camping again after we did that t in the park style concert in Aviemore mate! hotel it would have to be!

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

lmao, no danger of us ever doing camping again after we did that t in the park style concert in Aviemore mate! hotel it would have to be!

ok, were staying at Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin on 25th august to sunday 27th august :D should come along

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Finch said:

When do we get a video to hear this badboy?!

when i get it mapped mate. 13th june is mapping. i currently have no Vtec as i had to bed the engine in so he mapped it out for the time being

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chandler said:

when i get it mapped mate. 13th june is mapping. i currently have no Vtec as i had to bed the engine in so he mapped it out for the time being

Fair enough ^_^ - Yeah I had my VTEC off on my old z6 turbo for a while was abit pants then had it killed all together with VTEC killer cam.. just locked the cam on the big lobe :D