On 11/14/2018 at 7:35 PM, Dave said:

Are images uploading ok now mate? I'll have a look at the error logs when I get a chance and see what's going on. Might have been the host company carrying out server maintenance.

don't know mate, i'll have a look shortly. only seems to be from my phone though

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

haven't been able to do any work on the car for a while because of this crap weather and no motivation.

but i've had confirmation that my parts have arrived in the netherlands and have been shipped today. and some more parts have been sent out today from another company. so hopefully weather picks up in the lead up to christmas so i can get some work done. and more wiring to do :56e06b805ab81_notimpressed:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dr_broon said:

It's a rubbish time off year isn't it... Being dark before even leaving work does nothing for motivation :nonono:

yes mate, more the weather being wet for me, working shift work has its advantages. 

also some parts turned up today. i'm extremely excited and they are extremely sexual [smitten.gif]

will post up some pictures when i can get a good picture of all of it 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...