My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

had a quick photo whore after using my new shampoo and wax, i was very happy with the wax much better than the stuff i had been using before.

DSCF1764_zpsb51ab107.jpg

DSCF1765_zps21479959.jpg

DSCF1768_zpsaf1e2629.jpg

DSCF1769_zps5b8c054a.jpg

DSCF1770_zps67e7b7b1.jpg

love having some pirates black on my car [smitten.gif]

DSCF1773_zps5d598f8f.jpg

DSCF1774_zps2532ef15.jpg

DSCF1775_zpsb104b097.jpg

DSCF1776_zpsd9e8178f.jpg

my favourite pic :)

DSCF1777_zps9fc44bf5.jpg

Sh1t man check your civic out now i remember when you came on here you didnt know where to start now its looking pro mate i like the way its turning out, you should be proud pal well done.

thanks for all the comments guys :D

Craig put a before and after shot up! :D

when it was stock and how it is now?

Sh1t man check your civic out now i remember when you came on here you didnt know where to start now its looking pro mate i like the way its turning out, you should be proud pal well done.

i know i remember i was such a noob! even now im still learning heaps, thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
fitted my vti lip today it does look pretty dark blue but i think i will paint it later

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

:D

hi just wondering where did you get the lip from? been looking for it but can't find any in ebay however found a website but it's crazy expensive.. ur mb2 looks good compare to mine :-s jealous hehe

fitted my vti lip today it does look pretty dark blue but i think i will paint it later

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

:D

hi just wondering where did you get the lip from? been looking for it but can't find any in ebay however found a website but it's crazy expensive.. ur mb2 looks good compare to mine :-s jealous hehe

Hi mate, I got the lip off of eBay for abot 25 quid, there is a few on there at the moment I'll pm you the links if you want? :)