Sign in to follow this  
MeisterR

Club Discount and RRP Price Adjustment in March

As a trader on the Civic5 Forum, I would like to offer a 10% discount to Civic5 Members on MeisterR Coilovers.

I have not set a date on when this offer will finish, but I will give ample warning before I take the offer off.

How to get discount off MeisterR Coilovers?

Simple order the coilovers out want from our CyberSpeeds Webshop.

http://www.cyberspeeds.com

On Check Out, just enter the voucher code MB100

This will apply the 10% discount... Simple. :)

Advance Notice:

Due to raising cost, the RRP of the MeisterR Coilovers will be adjusted at 1st of March.

Therefore if anyone is interested in getting coilovers, it would be good to try to purchase them before the RRP goes up.

Sweet! Nice one guys! 8-)

Another bump with 2 weeks or so to go.

Just a reminder before the price goes up. :)

Just another reminder that another weeks to go before RRP price goes up.

So if you are interested in something let me know and I'll try to sort you out. :)

A Few members said they need a little more time.

So I won't raise the price until next week just to give everyone a little more time.

intresting spring rate see the mb is same as mc2= 8kg front 6kg rear.on 880kg/860kg car

and ITR 10kg front 8kg rear on 835/750 kg car?and mc2 even more so?

the mc2 is heavier than mb6 buy but dont know exact kgs ?

Q:do you do the custom springs rates for the meister kits at same cost with the following and if available ?

10 = 560

9.0 = 504

8.5 = 476

8.0 = 448

7.5 = 420

7.0 = 392

6.5 = 364

6.0 = 336

thanks ;)

intresting spring rate see the mb is same as mc2= 8kg front 6kg rear.on 880kg/860kg car

and ITR 10kg front 8kg rear on 835/750 kg car?and mc2 even more so?

the mc2 is heavier than mb6 buy <50kgs?claimed??> at Rearbut dont know exact kgs ?

Q:do you do the custom springs rates for the meister kits at same cost with the following and if available ?

10 = 560

9.0 = 504

8.5 = 476

8.0 = 448

7.5 = 420

7.0 = 392

6.5 = 364

6.0 = 336

thanks ;)

We can do custom springs rate if wanted, but we found the softer rear do work well on the MB.

Don't forget, this is a dual perch coilovers so your an adjust the springs tension and ride height separately.

If you are worry that the rear is too heavy and is drooping too much, you can simply raise the pre-load to bring piston higher up in the damper.

A very high springs rate just end up making a uncomfortable ride all the time.

Where with a softer springs rate you can have more control over the rear as you can adjust the damping to control the speed of the body roll (aka ride quality).

I spent a day in my mates EF Civic which is pretty low on some Meister R Coilovers and I have to say I am stunned at the comfort level! I was expecting a crashy back breaking ride given the roads in Nottingham are dire but they rode the bumps really well and as I said, I am stunned! A set of these are now on my wish list for the future! :D

I spent a day in my mates EF Civic which is pretty low on some Meister R Coilovers and I have to say I am stunned at the comfort level! I was expecting a crashy back breaking ride given the roads in Nottingham are dire but they rode the bumps really well and as I said, I am stunned! A set of these are now on my wish list for the future! :D

Good to hear that, they do ride nice.

We try to make fine adjustment to different chassis to make sure they perform their best. ;)

Okay, I will put the price up at the end of this week.

So here is a final "head up" for everyone.

If you want in on the deal, before the weekend would be the cheapest time to do so. :)

Just to say that the RRP had gone up slightly as we have said from the past few months.

I know the current economic climate is difficult so we keep the RRP lower than some of the other brands on the market.

As usual, the forum offer is still on so members will still get a good deal from us. :)