Headlight washing kit

EmZvr

Today I recieved a headlight washing kit. My MB3 doesn't have one so can you tell me if I have all the necessary parts ? Also I noticed that there is a broken part I highlited in red, is it a problem ? Thanks.

P1130390.jpg

P1130391.jpg

P1130389.jpg

P1130388.jpg

To start with one of the washers is missing its cover.

The bottle you have there is an entire washer bottle. The top pic is the pump for the headlights, the 2 smaller ones are for your front and rear washers so you can use your current ones to replace it.

It does appear you have everything but does your car have the right bits on the look for the washer pump and button?

I know about the cover. It's good that I can use my current washer to replace the broken part.

And about the last one I'm also wondering the same thing, how the car will recognise that there is a new button and washer. I know that MB6 has a fuse for the headlight washers that I think I don't have. I saw someone on the forum mounted headlight washers on MA so it's possible.

I saw a kit on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/94-01-HONDA-C ... 479wt_1189

It has the same parts I have but I noticed there are cables going out of the headlight washing pump (The one on my first pciture) which I don't have :( I also don't know where they should go.

taking the switch out is a 2 second job so remove your current instrument pannel dimmer switch and check that fits ok.

Also have a rummage around under the car in the area where the pump will be and see if there is any un-used plugs. If not you will have to make your own loom i guess

Hi mate. you'll also need the wiring harness from the pumps to the bay, and from the switch to the fuse box. There is also a relay as far as i can remember. If you check the inernal fusebox, there's a space where the fuse for the washers should be, so you should be able to hook it all up. ;)

Thanks !

Sutpid breakers how didn't he see that.. Now I have to pay for delivery again. At least I hope he get it right this time. At least now I know what parts I need.

EDIT: I contacted the breaker he wants pictures of the relay and where the cables go because the car is in parts.. I made a mistake buying from him but I gave him the money already :/ So can anybody help with pictures ? And also he said that the door was open when the car was ariving to Bulgaria so everything electrical is wet. Can this cause trobule to the relay and etc. ?