Clutch gone vti B18C4 ???

SilverVti

Wow thanks for the advice chaps.

So do I need the kit that has the bearing, cover and plate do you think ?

I'll look up johnbankshonda straight away. I have identified a few on ebay that are compatibles, but obviously the OEM would be better

Thanks muchly

I would get a complete clutch kit.

Rich.

Hi all

All sorted now. Thanks for everyone's help including Graham at JohnBanksHonda who can still do the clutch at a blinding £140 DELIVERED. :D

In the end I went with a Mr Clutch who offered an all in price of £310 incl fitting as my regular mechanic couldn't squeeze it in. So unfortunately Graham didn't get my call back. My local Honda dealer quoted several prices just for parts starting at a ridiculous £279 for the 3 parts individually. After much haggling they did offer 18% discount and then lower it again to £219. I told them to stuff it as johnbanks could do it for £140. They then matched that but said they were making bu**** all out of it. My heart bleeds for the money grabbing sods.

So anyone who can get it fitted themselves or on a labour only basis I wholeheartedly recommend Graham at JohnBanksHonda.

Thanks again for the advice guys.