uk/jdm dc2 new pics with my old m

belfastlad123

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes my mate who owed the scrap m bought it, im a bit gutted lol

tbh mate it was a peice of crap, wouldnt rev over 5k needed window reg and clutch. few other fiddly bits. looks ok nick in pics but doors were different colour the front was wrecked and looks like the front and arches were painetd with a brush in red house hold paint. probably more wrong with it but it wasent worth putting the money into to fix and clean it up. my m needs a clutch so he scrapped that and that will pay for the clutch lol

Must have been mate. Is this a mb6 wheel on it ?not unless the type r box was done and they have put vti box in as its cheaper. Suits me a bit better as I do a lot of driving. I got the car cheap off a mate so I dont mind as all the most important things are here n working. B18c and recaros lol

The spoon exhaust on it is mental. Some noise off it LOL

It looks like an EK wheel, but dont quote me on that. Perhaps your mate swapped some bits over and made some cash. Perhaps thats how he bought it, who knows. As long as you are happy thats the main thing!

I've owned a few Ek's in my time and that doesnt look like a ek wheel? could it have been in an accident where the car was hit from behind and pushed forward therefore requiring new front and back bumpers, as well as the airbag deploying (if present)?? just my theory nice motor anyway!!!

No it wasent my mate who swapped bits over. He bought it and drove it for 3 days. Then it lay in his drive for 3 months he didn't like it and knocked 500 quid of for me, so was hard to refuse lol

I am happy with it so who cares lol still goes well. Could do with a few quid spent on it but then it wont be a cheap car lol its had a hit at some stage but dosent bother me

Cheers for comments