1. 1. Vote for this months car of the month

• NIKH25
    • noodels
    • shebabby
    • MikeFoto
    • Chandler
    • louisevtis
    • knight

Wow, some real quality entries this month, going to be very difficult to choose, not sure about the two previous winners though. Not playing fair. [smash.gif]

Didn't know this would be a problem for everyone! So your saying i can never enter mine again!!! :?:?:?

Sorry mate, many apologies, I didn't mean to upset anybody, I just meant everybody else up against two proven quality motors, was only joking, perhaps I could've put it better :oops:

Anyway as you've said, yours has changed beyond belief this year.

No worry's mate ;) its all good! Just because i've won before doesn't mean i will win again, people may not like the look of it now! :shock:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice again. Love chandlers deck but for the amount of more and hard work my vote goes to knIght

8-) Cheers mate!,,, nice to hear that people here acknowledged all the hard work put in! ;) Good stuff!

Tough choice again. Love chandlers deck but for the amount of more and hard work my vote goes to knIght

8-) Cheers mate!,,, nice to hear that people here acknowledged all the hard work put in! ;) Good stuff!