• noodels
    • shebabby
    • MikeFoto
    • Chandler
    • louisevtis
    • knight

Ok, lets see what M's tickle your fancy this month! [smitten.gif]

Ah ok, once the entries are in then.

Look forward to it, some good cars owned by people on this forum, and I like this as a way of showing appreciation of peoples cars.

oh just noticed my deck :D thanks ;)

You're welcome! 8-)

ok think i will enter again :lol:

havnt took any new pics for a while so will have to use an old one :(

the fronts that high becouse the boot was full ov tools :o:lol:

DSC00234.jpg

please view my build thread and youtube link below :P

Wow, some real quality entries this month, going to be very difficult to choose, not sure about the two previous winners though. Not playing fair. [smash.gif]

Can I enter nikh25. For a super clean MB. Also I don't know how to put pic up on my mobile. Sorry.

Thanks mate, that's very kind, don't think I stand a chance in this company though. :roll:

However:

IMAG0236.jpg

Thanks mate, that's very kind, don't think I stand a chance in this company though. :roll:

However:

IMAG0236.jpg

Wow, some real quality entries this month, going to be very difficult to choose, not sure about the two previous winners though. Not playing fair. [smash.gif]

Didn't know this would be a problem for everyone! So your saying i can never enter mine again!!! :?:?:?

Didn't know this would be a problem for everyone! So your saying i can never enter mine again!!! :?:?:?

8-)Fine buy me, Dont enter mine please Dave,as i have one COM before, and was infact requested buy me early in the COM last year. [smitten.gif]

IE:previous winners would reframe from posting but thanks for the thought Krzys ;)

8-)

Don't worry mate! That was last year!!! Don't know why this is a problem! :?:?:?

8-)Fine buy me, Dont enter mine please Dave,as i have one COM before, and was infact requested buy me early in the COM last year. [smitten.gif]

IE:previous winners would reframe from posting but thanks for the thought Krzys ;)

8-)

Don't worry mate! That was last year!!! Don't know why this is a problem! :?:?:?

+ my VTi is a totally different car now with all the mods iv'e done this year! not like i'm entering the same car with the same mods! :(