New car - AMG sport edition C Class Merc

fyfie4

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice motor, my mates got the proper amg version c32. 360 bhp goes like shi.. off a shovel.

lovely motors, drive so solid

jeez i can imagine , this 1.8 sport is nippy enough as it is but a 3.2 :shock: ! i would love to have a 3.2 but with fuel prices and insurance etc considering im only just turning 19 i think the 3.2 will be out of the books for a while haha

nice motor, my mates got the proper amg version c32. 360 bhp goes like shi.. off a shovel.

lovely motors, drive so solid

jeez i can imagine , this 1.8 sport is nippy enough as it is but a 3.2 :shock: ! i would love to have a 3.2 but with fuel prices and insurance etc considering im only just turning 19 i think the 3.2 will be out of the books for a while haha

My business partners dad has a merc 3.2 td and we remaped it the other week and my good does it go well .

Rich.

they are lovely cars ! i must get my hands on a 3.2 by the sounds of them they sound rapid : :shock: but will have to wait untill my insurance goes down a little :lol:

My business partners dad has a merc 3.2 td and we remaped it the other week and my good does it go well .

Rich.

they are lovely cars ! i must get my hands on a 3.2 by the sounds of them they sound rapid : :shock: but will have to wait untill my insurance goes down a little :lol:

just a quick update on the weather situation, this time last week "aboyne" Aberdeenshire where i live was the hottest place in europe at 24 degrees hotter than turkey ! and a week on ... well i will let the picture do the explaining !

IMG_0350.jpg

just a quick update on the weather situation, this time last week "aboyne" Aberdeenshire where i live was the hottest place in europe at 24 degrees hotter than turkey ! and a week on ... well i will let the picture do the explaining !

IMG_0350.jpg