1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Thanks for the comments, guys. Almost as soon as i got the new windshield, i received some free saturdaynight tuning from a random mr. nice guy in the form of a broken sunroof and a ripped off rear wiper.

ulkoa4.jpg

Needless to say, i was a bit upset :evil: . But luckily my insurance covered it, and got it fixed last thursday, just in time for a big tuner meet over here in the capital area last friday. Not that many hondas there, but a couple of ok civics, a nice crx and an awesome integra type-r next to a mint del sol. Mine was the only M there, but what can i do, gotta represent! 1"£££$££"!! If you're interested in the Finnish modding scene, here's a link to some pics: http://jkphoto.kuvat.fi/kuvat/events/Eurocruising%2027.8.2010/

Later we took some snaps at a burger place parking lot. Silver looks so much better in the dark IMO...

hesenpihal2.jpg

hesenpihal1.jpg

Thanks for the comments, guys. Almost as soon as i got the new windshield, i received some free saturdaynight tuning from a random mr. nice guy in the form of a broken sunroof and a ripped off rear wiper.

ulkoa4.jpg

Needless to say, i was a bit upset :evil: . But luckily my insurance covered it, and got it fixed last thursday, just in time for a big tuner meet over here in the capital area last friday. Not that many hondas there, but a couple of ok civics, a nice crx and an awesome integra type-r next to a mint del sol. Mine was the only M there, but what can i do, gotta represent! 1"£££$££"!! If you're interested in the Finnish modding scene, here's a link to some pics: http://jkphoto.kuvat.fi/kuvat/events/Eurocruising%2027.8.2010/

Later we took some snaps at a burger place parking lot. Silver looks so much better in the dark IMO...

hesenpihal2.jpg

hesenpihal1.jpg

Here's a view of the interior as it currently is:

sisusta.jpg

Mods include handmade floormats, Tenzo-R shift knob, Mugen lookalike pedals, H-badge on steering wheel and Moman indglo dials. If you plan of installing these dials, a word of advice: e-mail the company and ask for the latest installation guide. I ordered these bad boys from AKR-performance and the instructions i got with them were in bad english, and incomplete. Once i got the new guide, it was a piece of cake.

mittarit.jpg

The dials are not for a 1.8 civic, but close enough... because they look really cool in the dark, and we've got a long dark winter here. Sorry but i couldn't get a proper picture. I especially like the speedometer, as it shows the realistic possible top speed :D ! And shows the speed even closer to the truth than the original dial, this summer checked a couple of times with a GPS and results were dial 120km/h, GPS showing 119km/h. No more than 1km/h off at any speed.

The tachometer is a different story, it shows about 8% too little rpm, and as you can see the redline starts 7000 instead of 8000. But it doesn't matter to me since all i really need to is when the limiter kicks in ;) , which is at 7700rpm on this dial.

Next coming up is a new sound system. New seats are also on the list, but they're not in a hurry.

Here's a view of the interior as it currently is:

sisusta.jpg

Mods include handmade floormats, Tenzo-R shift knob, Mugen lookalike pedals, H-badge on steering wheel and Moman indglo dials. If you plan of installing these dials, a word of advice: e-mail the company and ask for the latest installation guide. I ordered these bad boys from AKR-performance and the instructions i got with them were in bad english, and incomplete. Once i got the new guide, it was a piece of cake.

mittarit.jpg

The dials are not for a 1.8 civic, but close enough... because they look really cool in the dark, and we've got a long dark winter here. Sorry but i couldn't get a proper picture. I especially like the speedometer, as it shows the realistic possible top speed :D ! And shows the speed even closer to the truth than the original dial, this summer checked a couple of times with a GPS and results were dial 120km/h, GPS showing 119km/h. No more than 1km/h off at any speed.

The tachometer is a different story, it shows about 8% too little rpm, and as you can see the redline starts 7000 instead of 8000. But it doesn't matter to me since all i really need to is when the limiter kicks in ;) , which is at 7700rpm on this dial.

Next coming up is a new sound system. New seats are also on the list, but they're not in a hurry.

i got a question for you

seems all the good rally drivers a finish

how long dose it take to get you driven licence??

oh i love your motor aswell got an AWSOME stance going on two

i got a question for you

seems all the good rally drivers a finish

how long dose it take to get you driven licence??

oh i love your motor aswell got an AWSOME stance going on two