1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

nice work looking well smart pitty they do not do the dails in mph 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

nice work looking well smart pitty they do not do the dails in mph 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

i got a question for you

seems all the good rally drivers a finish

how long dose it take to get you driven licence??

Getting a driver license takes about 4 months, but the thing is, Finland is a big country but with only 5 million people. Basically it's one huge forest with small cities every here and there connected by a couple of highways, and tons on smaller, curvier roads. And they're kept in really good condition. That translates to not a lot of traffic, or cops, getting in the way of your "driver training" ;) . And once you really get in to the countryside, it's just dirt roads... like the ones you see in WRC rally. When i got my licence at 18 i did my share of going sideways in my mom's Corolla wagon near my grandparents place in the country... and didn't even wreck it! :D Although i had a couple of close calls...

i got a question for you

seems all the good rally drivers a finish

how long dose it take to get you driven licence??

Getting a driver license takes about 4 months, but the thing is, Finland is a big country but with only 5 million people. Basically it's one huge forest with small cities every here and there connected by a couple of highways, and tons on smaller, curvier roads. And they're kept in really good condition. That translates to not a lot of traffic, or cops, getting in the way of your "driver training" ;) . And once you really get in to the countryside, it's just dirt roads... like the ones you see in WRC rally. When i got my licence at 18 i did my share of going sideways in my mom's Corolla wagon near my grandparents place in the country... and didn't even wreck it! :D Although i had a couple of close calls...

ha ha ha you sound like me at 16 ahhhhh mothers car when your young, they are a great pastime

the reason i saked is on a program here in ireland..........its called top gear dont know if you heard of it its a car program. Anyway they said it takes nearly 4 years to get a licence in finland

seem its not through

oh well lieing bbc :roll:

ha ha ha you sound like me at 16 ahhhhh mothers car when your young, they are a great pastime

the reason i saked is on a program here in ireland..........its called top gear dont know if you heard of it its a car program. Anyway they said it takes nearly 4 years to get a licence in finland

seem its not through

oh well lieing bbc :roll:

Top Gear is awesome, man. I just love the humour. You must be talking about the Finland episode with Mika Häkkinen... it's quite amusing :D. Most of it is true, but no, it doesn't take 4 or even 3 years to get a license... and we don't drink hot reindeer blood :lol: .

Top Gear is awesome, man. I just love the humour. You must be talking about the Finland episode with Mika Häkkinen... it's quite amusing :D. Most of it is true, but no, it doesn't take 4 or even 3 years to get a license... and we don't drink hot reindeer blood :lol: .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: had a hol over in finland a few years ago nice place :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! seem to like the cooler place's there and iceland 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: had a hol over in finland a few years ago nice place :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! seem to like the cooler place's there and iceland 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!