1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Allright so i was planning on getting an new exhaust, but plans changed... my old cd player resigned so first things first, gotta get the punk rocking. So with a 200€ budget i went to the car audio store, and ended up spending 390€... that guy sure could sell! But i'm pretty confident i got a nice setup. So this is what's coming in:

sterkat.jpg

Pioneer DEH-3200UB head unit

JBL680C speakers, tweeters and crossovers for the front

Pioneer TS-G1312i speakers for the back

15kg's of Silent Coat (definately won't use all! :D )

I've removed the old system and started fitting the new speakers into the old housings... a little bit of filing, drilling and sawing and i've managed to get the front speakers and tweeters in place, but the rear housings need some more modification since the the new speakers are way more deeper. At the moment progress has stalled since i'm in the middle of changing apartments... gotta put things into priority, but i just hate to drive without music. Not that i wouldn't enjoy the sound of v-tec! ;)

Allright so i was planning on getting an new exhaust, but plans changed... my old cd player resigned so first things first, gotta get the punk rocking. So with a 200€ budget i went to the car audio store, and ended up spending 390€... that guy sure could sell! But i'm pretty confident i got a nice setup. So this is what's coming in:

sterkat.jpg

Pioneer DEH-3200UB head unit

JBL680C speakers, tweeters and crossovers for the front

Pioneer TS-G1312i speakers for the back

15kg's of Silent Coat (definately won't use all! :D )

I've removed the old system and started fitting the new speakers into the old housings... a little bit of filing, drilling and sawing and i've managed to get the front speakers and tweeters in place, but the rear housings need some more modification since the the new speakers are way more deeper. At the moment progress has stalled since i'm in the middle of changing apartments... gotta put things into priority, but i just hate to drive without music. Not that i wouldn't enjoy the sound of v-tec! ;)