1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

They're on!

My living room floor. So shiny! Look soooo much better than my current H&R coil kit. And the ride height adjustment is way better on these, you just screw the shock body in or out the lower mount (Like on Meisters) compared to compressing/decompressing the spring on the H&R's. Checked everything is like i ordered, gonna fit them on sunday when i've got nothing else scheduled. So plenty of time to play with height & damping to get it just right. Gonna give all the nuts & bolts on the the old suspension a proper soaking tonight, hopefully makes my job easier later!

I compared the kit very carefully to the pics on MeisterR's website, and to me it looks like they come from the same factory. They seem almost identical in every aspect, except for the locking rings and damping adjustment nut. Also bc has a tad less adjustment, 30 compared to Meister's 32 clicks. But even the springs are marked the same way and with the same font. BC subcontracts coil kits to other brands also, but MeisterR is not one of them, i checked before ordering. But anyway chances are this BC kit is pretty much the same. Let's just hope it fits & sits as well as the MB/MC-specific Meister kit!

IMG_2217.jpg

• Like 4