Wee update! Went to Powerflow (RJM Performance) today and showed them the exhaust. They did the measure up, and came back with the news it could be modded to fit no problem. They fitted a new flange after cutting the old one off (it was busted) and got it all fitted up in about an hour and a half. Quality of fitting is amazing, Exhaust looks like its been on the car since it came out the factory, so hats off to RJM!

RJM PERFORMANCE TUNING

Unit 23, Woodgate Way South

Eastfield Industrial Estate

GLENROTHES

Fife

KY7 4PF TEL: 01592 630080

Email: enquiries@rjmperformancetuning.co.uk

Haha! I'll be keeping an eye on you Mr Jalesi! pmsl. Thanks chaps, yeah, the tail is only slightly larger than standard, so good for keeping an oem look. Its bedded/settled in nicely now, loving it to bits! Car is deff more responsive now, and sounds subtly wicked when its going quickly 8-) Best bit is though driving it normally/gently, its as quiet as a standard exhaust, so best of all worlds!

right, not done any more mods but did have Ruby in for the first MOT that I've put her through since I bought her. I've been dreading this, as the 1st mot usually shows up all the bits you missed or were starting to wear out when the cars was bought. So, she goes in at 8:30am. gets the call at 10am from the garage.......................shes failed!

NOT! mechanic says she sailed through, absolutely perfect, not a thing wrong with her!!!!!!!!!! I is one very happy bunny, and Ruby is starting to live up to Betty's High standards! Love it!!!!!

• Dave unpinned this topic