HI finally got pics up..UPDATED!!

AmirMB6

hi guys... pretty new on here i posted a topic erliyer on when i signed up... still new on here so getting my way around the website :). so i own a mb3 i was my first car so had it for a little while now... when i first got it is was fully standard.. so i added some modifications still got allot to do but so far what i have done is the following;

-full deck leathers interior (in black) including the armrest carpets everything really inside the car

-full vtis kit

-apiro back box

-ta techniques coilovers

-K&N induction

-vtis fogs

-honda accord steering wheel

-mgz carbon fibre dash trims

-colour coded (mirrors, door handles, bumper trims)

heres some quick pictures i took will upload more when i get some time... these are just a couple i had in my phone :)

IMG_1010-1.jpg?t=1340395560

vtis.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg?t=1340398972

IMG_0994.jpg?t=1340399076

IMG_0996.jpg?t=1340399148

THREAD MOVED BY ADMIN ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will have more pics up of my car.. just done this quickly as i had said i will put pics up and hadnt got around to do so... so far what i have doen to the car...

full leather from a deck

full vtis kit

apiro back box

ta technique coilovers

dechromed front grill

accord steering wheel

mgz carbon dash trims

K&n Air filter

will defo have many more pics up jus ordered som wind defelectors hopfully shud have them up this week :)

Now that's looooooooow! :o:D Nice MB mate! Is it a vti (MB6) as it appears to have the Civic ES alloys on it which are 100 x 4 stud pattern (MB6 is 113 x 4)

The leather interior is a sweet upgrade on these, looks much better. What wind deflectors have you bought as theres mixed opinions on what make fits best. The Climair seem to be the better fitment, the Team Hekko not so good. Keep up the good work and welcome! 8-)

sorry little hi jack

i have the team hekko and i just thought it was my set that where not much good will have too get the climar ones if there better one of my back ones drops at the back edge and they pop out from the rubber if windows are moved was ok in winter and spring i just put air con on but new set needed

hi jack over

pic of inside would be good what door cards did u put on then ??

these are some climair wind deflector pics, just to get an idea of what they look like. (taken from Gunits thread)

frontwinddeflectors.jpg

rearwinddeflectors.jpg

winddeflectorsfitted.jpg

winddeflectorsfitted2.jpg

Also it still needs lowering!!! REMEMBER, IF SPARKS DONT FLY.... ITS STILL TOO HIGH crazy.gif1

PS, forget this MB what you really need to do is post up pics of Jamal's work-of-art EJ! He's the new Pablo Picasso eyebrows.gif1eekout.gif1

Now that's looooooooow! :o:D Nice MB mate! Is it a vti (MB6) as it appears to have the Civic ES alloys on it which are 100 x 4 stud pattern (MB6 is 113 x 4)

The leather interior is a sweet upgrade on these, looks much better. What wind deflectors have you bought as theres mixed opinions on what make fits best. The Climair seem to be the better fitment, the Team Hekko not so good. Keep up the good work and welcome! 8-)

its a MB3 mate looking to get a B18c4 transplant soon... iv ordered the climair ones mate my mate KING told me the team hekko ones are useless i like to have the wind deflectors sticking out wide :)..

these are some climair wind deflector pics, just to get an idea of what they look like. (taken from Gunits thread)

frontwinddeflectors.jpg

rearwinddeflectors.jpg

winddeflectorsfitted.jpg

winddeflectorsfitted2.jpg

Also it still needs lowering!!! REMEMBER, IF SPARKS DONT FLY.... ITS STILL TOO HIGH crazy.gif1

PS, forget this MB what you really need to do is post up pics of Jamal's work-of-art EJ! He's the new Pablo Picasso eyebrows.gif1eekout.gif1

thanks KING they look awesomee .. haha i think im guna set the road on fire we just about got it out the unit when it got lowered.. put some of the pics up we took today :)..

haha jamals ej.. shud be fun to see what hes added to it on the weekends :|