EP82's new project 'The hulk'

ep82

This is the sort of car you stick cool gadgets on rather than go faster mods! :D

Too right :)

Shame my model wasn't the top of the range..... As that has got 9 speakers as standard including a sub speaker (I have 6, no sub :cry: ) A large Ipod style controller in the armrest, Full any colour neons rings around the speakers which flash with the music 8-)

I'll let the vid do the talking

y1xmHe5AGpQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been Very busy this week.

Not only do I have to look after my little one as it's summer holiday, but I also had to try and finish this project within a week (any longer I tend to lose interest and leave it for a few years like my Top Secret GTR, Vertex S15 and MK11 CRX).

Behold. Baby Hulk is born!! 1/24 scale

8-)

Before Anyone says the front bumper is different...... I have that bumper in Japan and it's going to get in a container in a weeks time making it's way here......along with side skirts and rear spoiler 8-)8-)8-)8-)

babyhulk01.jpg

babyhulk02.jpg

babyhulk03.jpg

:lol: Brilliant, colour match is excellent. 8-)

Yeah I was surprised how close the match was. Had a rattle can mixed at my local motor factor

This is the screen shot I got from the auction.....

yuyuin3-img600x450-1341148837m1zdmx27701.jpg

This is what I just got today (picture, not items lol) 8-) Going on the ship next week

IMG-20120810-WA003.jpg

Like the new bumper and the mini Hulk! 8-)

TBH all tha parts I bought in the picture above should of been on the car at the first place. :evil:

i agree the new bumper looks way better

Do you guys really think the new bumper is better??

My brother just said it looks the same but the vents face the other way, why waste money......... But in my opinion, I just perfer the looks and styling of the newer bumper. Plus I get to have foglights with the new bumper. 8-)

Bet you can't wait to get hold of them!!!

Yes and no,

Yes I would like to get them now so I can start rubbing it down, filling the damaged areas and get it all sprayed it before the end of summer :)

no, because I have no money :cry: The shipping isn't going to be too cheap. I can't afford anything at the moment. So the 2 month shipping time will allow me to save up and buy everything to work on the kit......however, it will prob arrive around the end of october so I can't really spray till next spring :(

I should have another update soon :) I am slowly turning this into the top of the range version :)

Do you guys really think the new bumper is better??

Definitely, the vents are the same shape as the swage lines that start under the grill and follow the lights so will bring the front of the car together much better (makes it look like it's grinning :D )

You can see the difference in this pic.

babyhulk03.jpg