The 266bhp and 540nm torques jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

johngreen537

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 plate (last off the production line) S-Type 'XS' Sport model.

Clearly the XS stands for the Xsessive spec. I can imagine the conversation now in the factory.

" Bollocks boys, we've got all these gadgets left over that nobody bought."

"Sod it, lets chuck them all in"

So, this is it (not the exact car, as it's no longer on autotrader!) But, identical

206BHP & 435nm Torques, with 6 gear mega smooth auto makes it respectably quick...

It's had a minor remap too ;) 247bhp, 520nm toques whoop!

AND 50mpg!

media?id=2071904900

Normal S-Type, check away the chrome gash garnish, lower it, stiffen it, and whack a body kit on!

Basically it's the same kit and handling pack as the 4.2 V8 Supercharged "R", but with a diesel lump.

media?id=2071904903

Interior is nothing short of devine! The dash is italian soft leather coated, as is the centre console.

media?id=2071904904

media?id=2071904907

Side on...

media?id=2071904910

Full Touch Screen, Navigation, Bluetooth and DVD Player..... You can see the Leather coatings in this pic too

media?id=2044984903

The spec list is IMMENSE!

From the mega plush leather, seats dash and all...

Touch Screen nav & DVD (£2400 OPTION!)

Full dual control heated seats

ACTIVE cruise (Radar guided stuff!)

Active suspension and active ARB's, so it's NOT a boat, feels quite sharp to be fair to it!

Parking goodies to tell you when the ridiculous boot is about to smash something (you wouldn't want to damage your golf clubs after all!)

Electric Memory Seats. Each key holds it's own memory position, so as you unlock the car, it puts the seats and mirrors back to where they should be lol. As you turn off the ignition, the seats recline to the floor, and the steering wheel lifts up and back, to give the fat men room to get out!

the list goes on.... and on... and on!

Pure Luxury. And, You'd all be offended if I told you it is costing me well, around £20 a month :D

Basically, to buy it, insure and fuel it costs me £20 a month more than JUST the fuel cost of the EP3!

Obviously, the EP3 is staying, it's got too much of my blood and sweat in it to be insulted by Part exchange prices!

This is SERIOUSLY the uncoolest car I have ever even thought about buying. But I like it. I don't know why I like it, but it's wicked!

Anyway, totally away from anything I would ever even consider, but, 241bhp and 50 MPG, in luxury, it'd be rude not to!!!!