• 1 month later...

Not done anything to DD in a while as she's been tucked up in the garage. But have been using her the last few days and man, I've missed driving this!!  Gayle and me have decided that it's time she saw a bit more of the road, so will be using her from now through most of the summer until September and putting Roxy in the garage for the time being. She's done around 900 miles since her mot a year ago! Time to get some miles under her belt!

Did adjust the rear suspension stiffness today. We'd stiffened it up during the last meet (St Marys Loch) as she was bottoming out over the single track roads, so turned the buttons up front and back. The front has been fine, but I felt the rear had been adjusted a tad to far so truned her back two clicks on the rear today which has made all  the difference. Still got to get a rear ABS sensor and get that fitted in time for her MOT next month. Having to buy one brand new from Honda as can't locate the right one second hand which is a pain. Done around 200 miles in her the last 3 days, and she never misses a beat! Found the new digital multi display I got ages ago that I'm gonna fit in place of the oem clock so gonna get the wiring for that figured out and get it fitted. Also going to get the side skirts and rear lip resprayed and finally fitted to her, then maybe look at getting her fully resprayed once she comes off the road again in September (depends on funds!). Loving driving her again!

• Like 4

lol had to come home from college after first class (i get 3 hours off!) as I'd forgot to take the college parking permit out of Roxy and put it in DD! Didn't fancy a parking ticket! Came home, photocopied Roxy's permit, laminated the copy, stuck it in DD! now they have one each and I won't get a ticket! Was a beautiful sunny day when I drove to college, went for lunch with Gayle....................and it was bloody snowing! wtf!! The weather up here is mad at the moment, 4 seasons in one day! Back to nice and sunny again.........need to wash DD now!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave said:

lol had to come home from college after first class (i get 3 hours off!) as I'd forgot to take the college parking permit out of Roxy and put it in DD! Didn't fancy a parking ticket! Came home, photocopied Roxy's permit, laminated the copy, stuck it in DD! now they have one each and I won't get a ticket! Was a beautiful sunny day when I drove to college, went for lunch with Gayle....................and it was bloody snowing! wtf!! The weather up here is mad at the moment, 4 seasons in one day! Back to nice and sunny again.........need to wash DD now!

Lol yep kids got sunburnt last week and pelted with snow on the way home from nursery the other day.

will be keeping an eye out for you on the roads :) il be sure to engage vtec when I'm next passing your work lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic