Just now, powerofdreams said:

Been a few years now I think. And there's loads of Scottish members so don't c why there isn't 

Well there better be one this year! Spent a fortune on my car and no-one to talk to about it :(

Just been out for a run in DD seeing as the sun's out. Really wanting the bonnet resprayed as the stone chipping is letting the look down when close up. Gonna get it priced up and might throw the VTIS sideskirts in at same time. B)

Driving perfect as always though! And still grabbing the attention!

• Like 4

On 01/04/2017 at 10:26 AM, Dave said:

Lol Gayle and me were talking bout this last night....... Thinking august for a meet/run?

Last two weekends of August are the better ones for me mate! 8-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well, looks like DD will be making an appearance next week. Forgot Gayle had booked us tickets for a big car show in Edinburgh a week on Saturday, and she reminded me today by hinting "what car should we take, wink wink!". She thinks it will be nice to take DD over to the show (I can't even remember what the show's called!!) so need to get the polish etc out and get her looking her best. Going to try and find the guy who does resprays locally, as had nothing but good reports about him so need to get her bonnet done soon.

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic