lol yeah, my list is a bit like that! just noticed it was DDs 18th birthday in sept! Does that mean in 2yrs tmie shell be tax exempt,? not sure howbthe new rolling tax date works.

I did 400 miles with Bob on Saturday just gone, stop moaning :lol:

On 07/10/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dave said:

lol yeah, my list is a bit like that! just noticed it was DDs 18th birthday in sept! Does that mean in 2yrs tmie shell be tax exempt,? not sure howbthe new rolling tax date works.

Didn't realise it was rolling again? Thought it has been a fixed year for a long time.

2 hours ago, Krzys said:

I did 400 miles with Bob on Saturday just gone, stop moaning :lol:

Didn't realise it was rolling again? Thought it has been a fixed year for a long time.

As far as i can make out it is mate, but not sure what the qualifying age is. Know it used to be cars 20 or 25 yrs and over but they might have increased it.

lol im not moaning about the miles mate, far from it! Really good to see her getting some use again. Bummer bout the brakes tho! lol

Honda brakes have never been great but I guess they're ageing which doesn't help!

I believe it used to be 25 years old. The Accord is 29 years old, be great if it was suddenly tax exempt! 

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Looks like it has to have been registered before 1977... Tubs will never catch up with that..... Even I miss out be about a month :lol:

I'm sure if you were tax exempt your wife would still find you taxing :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Like Moira Stuart says.... Tax doesn't have to be taxing :D

13 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Looks like it has to have been registered before 1977... Tubs will never catch up with that..... Even I miss out be about a month :lol:

11 hours ago, Krzys said:

I'm sure if you were tax exempt your wife would still find you taxing :lol:

:lol:lmao I would qualify! lol

in other news, the rear brakes (which have been binding badly for ages) on Carly went today on way home from work. pads are down to metal :( Gonna buy some on way home tomorrow and strip the brakes down tomorrow night after work........means DD is hitting the road again tomorrow! no happy though as the little neds in the town where i work went on a spree last week smashing car windows in the car park where i usually park. gonna park DD at the golf club instead as its much safer. means a bloody long walk to work though!

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic